Tongariro Suites @ The Rocks (Tongariro National Park)
Price from £115 per room per night
Nestled on 1 hectare of land, in Horopito, Tongariro Suites is only a 10 minute drive from Ohakune for restaurants, cafes and supermarket. Close enough to the mountain to give you undisturbed mountain views, but convenient enough to local stores to get yourself that well earned bottle of wine or access to a range of restaurants for your dining pleasure.
Premium Boutique Accommodation offering luxury without being lavish. We offer a child free and smoke free environment. Our accommodation is unique for the area and offers many extra features for any traveller. We understand that when you are visiting the World Heritage Tongariro National Park, you will be tired at the end of the day and want to relax and reflect on the great day it has been.
- Reflect from your deck while enjoying the spectaculor mountain Ruapehu views
- Reflect while dining Al fresco under a cosy warm blanket
- Reflect from your free standing bath in three of our suites, to let those muscles relax
- Reflect from the generous sized shower either alone or together
- Reflect in front of the wood fire with other guests in our guest lounge
- Reflect from your luxurious pillow top king size bed- just stretch out and breathe!
- Reflect from the BBQ deck, perfectly positioned to capture the late afternoon sun with the stunning mountain view and hot tub.
Turoa Suite - Smallest suite with bed facing the mountain view, King size bed, Electric blanket, Electric heater, Private uncovered deck with rocking chairs, Boot warmer, Drying rack, Microwave, Tea and coffee making facilities , including plunger coffee and selection of teas, Shower only, USB points, Flat screen TV, Free unlimited wifi, Continental breakfast supplies in your room, Free use of BBQ and Free use of guest laundry.
Price Shown Above
Turoa Suite for 2 people
Whakapapa Suite - large suite, Ruapehu Suite - largest suite, Tongariro Suite - premium suite