Shotover River Canyons.
Price from £69 per person
The Shotover Jet experience is an adrenaline rush you'll never forget. After a short transfer to Arthurs Point, board one of the sturdy craft for a thrilling journey on the Shotover River.
It's an amazing ride as the canyon walls tower over you and your driver skillfully whips the boat past rocky outcrops and skims around crags and boulders. This is an area of stunning natural beauty and although the ride is fast and exhilarating, it is suitable for any age group.
Shotover Jet experience
- Shotover Jet operates 365 days of the year, weather and river conditions permitting.
- Complimentary courtesy coach transfers leave the Queenstown Station Building every 15 minutes (allow 1 hour 30 minutes return, including boat trip of 25 mins).
- Commence at 9.00am - concludes 5.00pm
- Reservations are essential.
- Life jackets are mandatory and supplied by the company. Optional splash coats are also provided. In winter, gloves, hats and warm clothing are recommended. In winter months hand rails on board your jet boat are heated for passenger comfort.
- Professional photographers will capture your Shotover Jet experience and photographs will be available soon after your trip for 'no obligation' viewing.Cameras are welcome aboard Shotover Jet at owners' risk. For safety reasons video cameras are not permitted.
- Safety: Highly trained drivers know the fast flowing waters of the Shotover River like the back of their hand. Their 'driving hours' are way in excess of the minimum standards required to carry passengers on the Shotover ( in fact, they complete at least 120 hours of driving on the river before they take their first customer).